Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear family and friends,


Have I mentioned recently that I am a licensed real estate agent?  Yes, I live in Nebraska and most of you don't.  Yet, seeing as you are my family and friends, and you're taking the time to read this, I'm sure you want to help me to be successful in my career.  Well, you can!  And as a special bonus, I will be helping you, too. 

So here's how it works in real estate. Say you are moving from Fresno to Clovis, or San Francisco to Washington D.C.  or Fort Wayne to where ever.  You give me a call or drop me an email.  I use my fabulous connections and those of my company to find you the best agent to work with to sell your current house or buy your new one. I interview that agent and make sure he or she is going to do an outstanding job for you, just the same as I would, because you are my family and friends. (okay, I do outstanding work for all my clients)  The benefit to you is obvious.  You don't have to guess or pick an agent at random out of the phone book.  I make sure you get the best.  The benefit to me, is that the other agent pays me a referral fee for sending you to them as a client.  Pretty cool, huh?  It's a win, win for you and me.  So, if you or anyone you know is going to be buying or selling, please get in touch with me.

My email is Teresa.Carlile@cbshome.com and my work phone number is 402- 697-4449.  I'm working for you!

1 comment:

Lisa Leonard said...

i love the pic and your new hair. wishing you all the best with your real estate business. you rock!!