Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brynley's Busy Day



Friday I flew to New Jersey to pick up Brynley.  I was only a couple of hours late getting out, due to the snow storm.  I had a wonderful visit with his breeder and met his sire and dam.  I particularly fell for Brynley's sire, Gnat.  Yesterday, Brynley and I flew home.  Fortunately, the weather cooperated, and we travelled without incident.  He was a very good puppy the whole way!  Today was his first day at home, and he had many chores to do...
The jackets had to be put away
Teddy needed looking after
"Uncle" Casey needed visiting with
And he had to practice searching for avalanche survivors

It was a very busy first day in his new home. My new boy is here, and I think he is the perfect dog for me!

1 comment:

Lisa Leonard said...

he is darling. so, so sweet!!